Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 8 Post Strabismus Eye Surgery -- What a Difference a Week Makes!

Today marks the one week point following my eye muscle surgery.  It was a great day for me, as I returned to work after taking off 4 days to recover from surgery.  Even though my eye is still red and maybe not perfectly aligned, it is incredible how much of a difference the surgery has already made on my life and outlook.

I am attaching my latest video blog.  What a difference a week makes!  I am feeling so much better - in body, mind and spirit!  I thank the Lord for his gracious hand of healing and for the skilful hand of my surgeon, Dr. Cadera. This is one decision I think I will never regret!

5 comments:

  1. I can already see a huge difference and am so happy for you Michelle! Beautiful in every way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it Visit us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. what does eyelid surgery cost

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. yaldoeyecenter.com/lasik-grand-rapids-mi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. yaldoeyecenter.com/toledo-lasik/

    ReplyDelete